Click & Collect
For all Click & Collect Orders it is imperative to read the below before coming in to collect your order as it will not be possible to collect any orders unless the below is strictly adhered to and we would not want you to have a wasted journey.
- Once you have placed your order wait for us to call, email or text you before you come to collect, if you have not heard from us do not chase your order until 6 hours have passed as we have 1000's of orders to get ready on a daily basis.
- For your ease of reference - our address and opening times can be found here.
- Please note that only the person who placed the order shall be able to collect the order. Please do not send anyone to collect the item(s) on your behalf.
- You must bring the following forms of ID and a failure to do so will unfortunately result in you not being able to collect your order :
- Passport; and
- Full UK Driving Licence; and
- Debit or Credit Card; and
- Recent Utility Bill such as a recent Water, Gas or Electric bill which must be dated within the last 3 months and must be originals as copies cannot be accepted.
No other forms of ID can be accepted and for all orders over £30.00 we will need to take a copy of your ID documents.