Apple iPhone Charger, Plug & Adaptors
Welcome to your one-stop shop for high-quality Apple chargers - including iPad, Apple Watch, and (most importantly) iPhone chargers. Say goodbye to slow charging and power up your iPhone with a genuine fast-charging wall adapter from Apple, making sure that you're always ready for action. Shop our full collection of Apple plugs today!
And if you're looking for a Lightning cable to pair with your Apple plug, we've got your back there too! Simply click here to shop our range of Apple cables.
Why Choose Our Apple Chargers?
1. High-Speed power: Genuine iPhone adapters are engineered with advanced fast-charging technology, delivering a rapid power boost to your device. Say goodbye to long charge times and keep your iPhone juiced up whenever you need it.
2. Certified Quality: Each of these Apple chargers is built to the highest standards, carrying necessary certifications to ensure your device's safety. Trust in our quality and charge with confidence.
3. Wide Compatibility: Whether you have the latest iPhone model or an older version, these chargers, when paired with Apple's lightning cables, are compatible with a wide range of Apple devices. Never worry about compatibility issues again!
4. Durable and Reliable: Our Apple phone chargers are designed to withstand daily wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting performance.
5. Versatile Options: Find the exact type of charger you need, from UK three-pin wall adaptors, to international 2-pin plugs.
Which Apple iPhone Charger is Right For You?
We understand that different users have different needs. That's why our collection includes a range of different apple plug types as follows:
USB Charger (3-Pin UK Plug)
The standard USB type-A connector is the first thing that comes to mind when most of us think of a USB cable. To use one of these plugs with your iPhone (up to and including the iPhone 14 Pro Max), you'll need a USB-to-lightning cable. These chargers come in both 5W and 12W versions.
USB-C Fast-Charger (3-Pin UK Plug)
USB Type-C is a modern connector that can be found on today's MacBooks, as well as the latest line of Apple's own iPhone fast-chargers. USB-C connectors are similar in size and shape to lightning connectors, so don't let this confuse you. To use one of these Apple charger plugs with your iPhone, you'll need a "lightning to USB-C" cable. These chargers are rated for 20W+ charging speed.
USB 2-Pin Plug (International)
This iPhone Charger plug is compatible with European 2-pin power sockets, and can charge your iPhone at up to 10W charging speed.
Looking for something other than an Apple iPhone plug?
Every Apple charger needs a cable! Shop our range of Lightning cables and magnetic Apple Watch cables on our Apple Charging Cables page.
Click the link to browse our full range of wireless chargers on our dedicated page.