Quick & Easy Returns
Here at The Big Phone Store we want to make your returns experience as easy and quick as possible and we have therefore partnered with Royal Mail and taken our returns online! No need for paper returns slip that can easily be misplaced – instead create your return here in 4 easy steps.
- Returns here are FREE and trackable.
- You have 30 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund.
- It can take up to 14 working days for your order to reach the warehouse and be processed.
- Refunds can take up to 14 working days to show on your account.
- We kindly ask you to be patient and wait 10 days before contacting us, the returns department can be very busy and every time we are asked for an update it slows the process down delaying refund and replacements for everyone but we do really work as quickly as possible to process all returns and refunds.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM
- CREATE & PRINT A RETURN LABELClick and follow the steps on the CREATE A NEW LABEL link below.Please make sure you fully complete all details and enclose a copy of your invoice in your parcel. Once you have completed the form, please print the label out or take the QR code to your local Post Office and they will create the label for you.
- PACK YOUR RETURNPack the items you would like to return in secure and appropriate packaging. Seal the package securely and if you have printed the label attach it on the outside of your parcel. Please make sure all old shipping labels, stickers, and other materials have been removed.
- DROP THE ITEM(S) TO YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICEDrop off the package at your local post office and if you have not printed the label take the QR code and they will create a label for you.
- REFUNDYour refund will be processed as soon as the item(s) you have returned are inspected by our quality assurance team. It can take up to 14 days for the refund to be visible on your account.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.