Enter your device name to get started
How to Remove an activation lock from My Apple Watch
REMOVING YOUR ACTIVATION LOCK FROM YOUR APPLE WATCH
1. Hold your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
2. Open the “Watch” app on your phone and tap “My Watch”.
3. Tap “Apple Watch then select “Unpair Apple Watch”.
4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap again to confirm.
REMOVING YOUR ACTIVATION LOCK FROM YOUR APPLE WATCH REMOTELY
1. Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
2. Open ‘Find My Watch’.
3. Go to ‘My Devices’ and select your Apple Watch.
4. Click the ‘Erase Apple Watch’ next to your device.