Enter your device name to get started
How to Remove an activation lock from My Apple Watch
REMOVING YOUR ACTIVATION LOCK FROM YOUR APPLE WATCH
1. Hold your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
2. Open the “Watch” app on your phone and tap “My Watch”.
3. Tap “Apple Watch then select “Unpair Apple Watch”.
4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap again to confirm.
REMOVING YOUR ACTIVATION LOCK FROM YOUR APPLE WATCH REMOTELY
1. Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID
2. Open ‘Find My Watch’.
3. Go to ‘My Devices’ and select your Apple Watch.
4. Click the ‘Erase Apple Watch’ next to your device.
Tech Trade-Ins Made Easy with The Big Phone Store
At The Big Phone Store, we understand the importance of staying updated with the latest tech. Ever wondered, "Where can I sell my phone?" Look no further. Our platform makes your phone trade in a hassle-free experience. If you have an old laptop collecting dust, choose to sell my laptop with us and receive a competitive offer. Apple enthusiasts will find our Apple trade in service especially valuable. Upgrade to the latest model seamlessly with our iPhone trade in option. If you're a Samsung aficionado, our Samsung trade in process is tailored for you. And for those loyal to the Google brand, our Google Pixel trade in service ensures you always stay ahead of the curve. Watches aren't left behind either. Opt to sell Apple watch with us and be assured of a great deal. For the tablet users among us, sell my iPad & sell my tablet through our platform and maximize its resale value. If you're thinking it's time to upgrade your wrist game, our sell my smartwatch service is the way to go. Dive into the world of tech with The Big Phone Store, your trusted partner in all things electronic.