The iPhone 5 set a precedent. Apple engineers and designers managed to compress first-of-their-kind technologies inside a space that’s 7.6 millimeters thin and 112 grams light. A feat like that required designing or redesigning multiple components. And it resulted in an thin, light, powerful smartphone. After the success of the iPhone 5, it was a perfect place to start with iPhone 5s - adding more without making it bigger or heavier.
- Sapphire Crystal - Sapphire crystal Home button and Sapphire crystal camera protection.
- Touch ID - Keep your iPhone secure and access it faster with the new Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor.
- A7 Chip - CPU and graphics performance up to 2x faster than the A6 chip and support for OpenGL ES 3.0.
- M7 Coprocessor - A powerful coprocessor dedicated to the accelerometer, gyroscope and compass - designed to free the A7 Chip and save energy.
- 64-bit Technology - The first 64-bit smartphone in the world.
- iSight Camera - iPhone 5s advanced technology to make the pictures you take the best you''ve ever seen.
- FaceTime HD Camera - The all-new FaceTime HD camera features larger pixels and an improved backside illumination sensor.
- Built-in Apps - Enjoy a multitude of built-in apps that comes with iOS 7.
- iPhoto, iMovie, Pages, Keynotes, Numbers - All free and full of possibilities, turn your phone into a photo editor, movie-maker or whatever you want!
- App Store - With a selection of over 900,000 apps find exactly what you''re looking for.
- iCloud - Access everything you need, anywhere you need it.